domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

The Blues Kitchen #1







Londres, The Blues Kitchen, marzo de 2013.
London, The Blues Kitchen, March 2013.

Todo cuanto sé es que a veces estoy hastiada, de bajón, no entiendo nada y la vida me pone de mala hostia, y qué puedo hacer yo al respecto, si no es salir a la calle y buscar algún garito donde esa noche haya buena música, pedir una cerveza fría y aferrarme a ella, como un superviviente a los restos del naufragio, mientras cierro los ojos y me dejo, ¿sabes?, me dejo llevar.

---------------------------------------

Why, all that I know is that sometimes I'm truly sick and tired of pretty much everything, I  have the blues, I don't understand a thing and life basically fucking drives me up the wall, and what can I possibly do but go out and look for some nightspot where there's gonna be some darn good music that night, and then get me some chilled beer and cling to it like a survivor to the remains of a shipwreck, while I close my eyes and I just, you know?, I just let myself go.


But i am here to tell you the news
Wouldn't mean nothing without the blues.
I said life, love and the blues.
Life, love and the blues.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario